Sponsorship is a crucial ingredient of Blyth AFC. The generous support of organisations throughout Northumberland and beyond is a huge player in the success of the team and the facilities within the grounds. With an impressive track record, we have steered the team up the league to EBAC Northern League Division Two and are on track to get them up the rankings to the EBAC Northern League Division One by next season.
The overall ultimate goal is to have Blyth AFC’s name in the Football League within the next 10 years. To help achieve this ambition, we need the continued support of organisations and in return, we will ensure you receive the same level of commitment and exposure from us that you deserve.
Advertising, whether around the pitch or in the match day programmes can offer your business valuable exposure and awareness of your brand to both a target audience and a brand new client base.
We are all about making Blyth AFC the best it can be and together with our advertisers and sponsors, take pride in being able to work as a wider team. Have a look at how advertising or sponsorship can benefit you here.
Why advertise with Blyth AFC?
- Branding and business exposure
- Share the club’s powerful vision of inclusion and fast growth
- Benefit in sponsoring and advertising within brand new facilities and a £1/2m investment
- Credit in programme and online each match
- Logo inclusion on Blyth AFC website
- Reach up to a forecasted average of 100-200 supporters per home and away game
- Brand affiliation with other sponsors and organisations
- Increased brand awareness within regular media/marketing coverage